Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a summer!


This has been one crazy summer for Justin and I, we have had a lot of bitter sweet experiences. After 8 months of dating Justin and I finally got engaged!! Wahoo! however during the month of July Justin and I both lost our jobs. We are doing are best but sometimes being around each other for 24 hours straight can be a bit much:) I think that this has been a perfect learning experience for us we as we are having to work harder at our relationship. During this time we have also been blessed to have amazing family support on both sides. Justin's parents helped us go on a vacation to California for a week. It was a long drive but once we got there it was amazing and very relaxing. I was able to get to know Justin's Grandma McQuarrie and spend time with her. I also was able to visit with my Great Uncle Bill, I haven't seen him in 12 years so it was quite the treat:) We had such a good time and look forward to going again soon and being able to take the children with us next time.

Through out the summer we have had the opportunity to spend more time with the children. It has been great spending so much time with them and getting to know them better and watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment